aih.app – Tech Blogs
Hello there! Welcome to my website, aih.app, where I write tech blogs, articles, and guides for any random tech topics that spike my interest. This website also provides documentation for rafled.
If you have any guide/article you would like, please use the email provided on the contact page.
Aside from all those things, please comment on the post if you find any mistakes or dead links in the article(s) written. Happy Reading!
Latest Posts on aih.app
- Installing Windows 11 Pro on VultrThis article aims to install Windows 11 Pro on Vultr. This can be convenient if you do not want a server OS on your VPS, want to save on paying for the Windows license, or want […]
- Run Windows 10 for free in GitHub codespaces using QEMUThis article aims to run Windows 10 on GitHub Codespaces. To achieve this, we will use QEMU for Virtualization, ngrok to forward our ports, and Real VNC as a VNC client. Before you get started Before […]
- Run a Squid proxy server in GitHub codespaces. Free Proxy?This article aims to run the Squid proxy server in GitHub codespaces. GitHub provides its codespaces service which is free for 60 hours a month. Squid is an HTTP caching server and has a variety of […]
- Domain-based proxy selection on Squid ProxyThis article aims to use domain-based proxy selection on Squid proxy, which allows you to choose a different proxy depending on the domain that is being accessed—for eg, accessing all .de domains from a German Proxy […]
- Setting up Hurricane Electric IPv6 on Ubuntu 22.04This article aims to set up Hurricane Electric‘s free IPv6 tunneling on Ubuntu 22.04 with netplan using their Tunnel Broker service. You might want to use this service if you want to get content from a […]
- Install Nepal Lipi Font in Google Chrome on WindowsThis article aims to install Nepal Lipi font on Google Chrome to make text typed viewable in the browser, instead of square boxes. You may follow this article if the website you use does not support […]
- Using Chrome in Google Cloud Shell with VNC ServerThis article aims to run Google Chrome in Google Cloud Shell. This article is an extension of our other article, which runs a VNC server on Google Cloud Shell. For the following to work, you will […]
- Running VNC Server on Google Cloud Shell with ngrokThis article aims to run a VNC Server on Google Cloud Shell, which Google provides for free for all users. This article will get the bare minimum packages to run the VNC server (Tight VNC Server) […]
- Setting up Squid Proxy on Ubuntu Server with Cloudflare WARP ClientThis article aims to run a Squid Proxy Server and forward all traffic to the Cloudflare WARP Client. This can be convenient if you do not want to install WARP Client on multiple devices or on […]
- Change the type of SSL certificate issued by Cloudflare for freeCloudflare is, by no doubt, the most popular reverse proxy & DDOS protection tool. Cloudflare provides many features for free, and one of them is the free issuance of an SSL certificate. Cause of the error […]
- Get website screenshot for free using rafled APIrafled Screenshot API allows you to get website screenshots. You may pass optional parameters such as screen width, height, and User Agent to get screenshots tailored to your needs. Request URI Rate Limiting Duration Requests Monthly […]
- Hello World!Hello there! You will find documentation and tech blogs on this website.